Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #13! This week we have a fairly simple sketch for you and hope you have fun with it.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge
Card Sketch #13
We enjoy the participation of our readers and hearing from you! Feel free to leave a comment if you love the sketch or want to leave a message for the Design Team! The Paper Craft Crew encourages you to share on your Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter or anywhere else you can think of to share. Our goal is to get the word out about the Paper Craft Crew challenges! Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge! How cool is that… Also, the more participation by our readers increases the exposure for everyone from participants to the design team to Stampin' Up!
Don't forget to sign up for email updates if you haven't done so!
I'm very excited about the plans we are making for our "Grand Opening" for October 31st! Please stop by often as we start to reveal some of the exciting news along with the official announcement of the Paper Craft Crew Grand Opening. The Paper Craft Crew will be revealing plans for Blog Candy, new challenges and more! As part of the Grand Opening, each Design Team member participating in the sketch will be offering blog candy directly on their blog!
This week we are also introducing our newest Design Team Member, Stacey Tomkowiak, and her blog is Butterfly Creations! Her card is the featured card this week and the first card below. We are pleased to have her on the team and hope you give her a big welcome by participating in this weeks challenge!
Look for the Paper Craft Crew is on Facebook! You can like us by clicking HERE! You can also find the Paper Craft Crew on Pinterest.
So, stay tuned over the next couple of weeks and for now, please play along with this weeks challenge!
It's time for another outstanding sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
Here is the challenge!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS013.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, October 29th at 9 AM EST and link your post over to here too 🙂
- VOTING: You can start voting on entries Tuesday, October 29 after 9 AM EST. Voting ends on Wednesday, October 31st at 10:00 PM EST.
Now, here's what the Paper Craft Crew have come up with, using this week's sketch…
You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!