Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #14 with BLOG CANDY! This week we have a fairly simple sketch for you and hope you have fun with it.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge
Card Sketch #14
We enjoy the participation of our readers and hearing from you! Feel free to leave a comment if you love the sketch or want to leave a message for the Design Team! The Paper Craft Crew encourages you to share on your Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter or anywhere else you can think of to share. Our goal is to get the word out about the Paper Craft Crew challenges! Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge! How cool is that… Also, the more participation by our readers increases the exposure for everyone from participants to the design team to Stampin' Up!
Don't forget to sign up for email updates if you haven't done so!
Welcome to our Grand Opening! The design team is so excited to have you play along…
In fact, we are so excited that we encourage you to visit EACH design team member for the chance to win BLOG CANDY that they are offering on their BLOGS! In addition, we have a Grand Prize Blog Candy giveaway HERE valued at $50.00+! Just participate in this weeks sketch and you'll be entered into a drawing to win some AWESOME blog candy! Here is what you can win:
Frosty Friends Stamp
3 1/2" Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon
Festive Paper-Piercing Pack
Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Folder
Log Cabin Smooch Spritz
Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder
AND a few surprise items!
Here is a TEASER photo…
Look for the Paper Craft Crew is on Facebook! You can like us by clicking HERE! You can also find the Paper Craft Crew on Pinterest.
It's time for another outstanding sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
Here is the challenge!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS014.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight cards and to be eligible for the Blog Candy, please be sure to link your project by Wednesday, November 7th at 10 AM EST and link your post over to here too 🙂
- DRAWING: We will be doing the DRAWING on Wednesday, November 7th and the winner will be announced at 9 PM EST!
Now, here's what the Paper Craft Crew have come up with, using this week's sketch…
You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
We would like to thank Janet Marks for her work as a Disaster Relief worker helping all those affected by Hurricane Sandy!
Card Coming… Cindy is currently experiencing technical issues. Please check back later today or over the next few days to see Cindy's card and visit her blog… SHE has AWESOME blog candy that she will be giving away and you don't want to miss visiting her blog.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!