Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge #15! This week we have a fairly simple sketch for you and hope you have fun with it.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge
Card Sketch #15
First, THANK YOU to all our wonderful followers and NEW followers! It was so much fun reading everyone's comments and we are so excited about all the submissions. Later this evening we will be announcing the winners of the Blog Candy here and on our personal blogs! We truly do appreciate the participation of our followers and hearing from you! Feel free to leave a comment if you love the sketch or want to leave a message for the Design Team! The Paper Craft Crew encourages you to share on your Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter or anywhere else you can think of to share. Our goal is to get the word out about the Paper Craft Crew challenges!
SOCIAL NETWORKING and UPDATES… Look for the Paper Craft Crew on Facebook! You can like us by clicking HERE! You can also find the Paper Craft Crew on Pinterest. Also, don't forget to sign up for email updates if you haven't done so!
GUEST DESIGNER OPPORTUNITY… Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge! How cool is that… Also, the more participation by our readers increases the exposure for everyone from participants to the design team to Stampin' Up! To be eligible as a guest designer, you MUST participate in no less than 5 consecutive sketches.
BLOG CANDY… Now, for the exciting news! We will be offering SOME type of BLOG CANDY at least ONCE a month! BUT you will never know which week the Blog Candy will show up. We have to keep you on your toes and coming back for more!
It's time for another outstanding sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
Here is the challenge!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS015.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Participants, please be sure to link your project by Wednesday, November 14th at 10 AM EST and link your post over to here too 🙂
Now, here's what the Paper Craft Crew have come up with, using this week's sketch…
You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!