Welcome to this weeks Card Sketch with Paper Craft Crew! The Paper Craft Crew is excited to welcome 3 new design team members. You may even recognize their name as all three have been very consistent participants with the Paper Craft Crew and are also Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. In the meantime, I've also been busy contacting regular participants that meet our general rules for our FIRST guest designer spot light which will be later this month.
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge
Card Sketch #24
We have another fun sketch for you this week with the Paper Craft Crew! We encourage you to share the Paper Craft Crew and your creation on your Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter or anywhere else you can think of to share. Our goal is to get the word out about the Paper Craft Crew challenges!
SOCIAL NETWORKING and UPDATES… Look for the Paper Craft Crew on Facebook! You can like us by clicking HERE! You can also find the Paper Craft Crew on Pinterest. Don't forget to sign up for email updates if you haven't done so!
GUEST DESIGNER OPPORTUNITY… Each time you participate "adds up" and may earn you an invitation to be a guest designer for a future challenge! How cool is that… Also, the more participation by our readers increases the exposure for everyone from participants to the design team to Stampin' Up! To be eligible as a guest designer, you MUST participate in no less than 5 consecutive sketches. Our FIRST Guest Designers will be in January… Over the next week or so I'll be contacting our regular participants to ask about being a guest designer for an upcoming sketch.
BLOG CANDY… Now, for the exciting news! We will be offering SOME type of BLOG CANDY at least ONCE a month! BUT you will never know which week the Blog Candy will show up. We have to keep you on your toes and coming back for more! NOTE: shipping of blog candy within the United States is free, unfortunately, we must ask our international winners to pay for shipping on any blog candy they may win.
New Design Team Members… Please welcome Carolyn from Australia, Kim and Heather as our newest Design Team members! I think you'll really enjoy their designs. Please visit their blogs and make certain to leave a comment for them!
It is now time for another outstanding sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
Here is Card Sketch #24
Just some things to think about as you
play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images used on your card but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Only those individuals that have at least 2 Stampin' Up! products or stamped images are eligible for any blog candy that may be offered along with being a "featured participant."
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCCS024.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Friends, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST. Voting ends on Friday, January 18th at 10 AM EST.
Now, here's what the Paper Craft Crew have come up with, using this week's sketch.
You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
Sunny Stampin' & Scrappin'!