Welcome to the fun, Metallic Embellishments Theme Challenge #239 with the Paper Craft Crew. The Paper Craft Crew design team members are paper crafters and we just can’t resist a fun challenge. You definitely want to check out the design team samples for inspiration and each member would love to have you visit our personal blogs. Join us every Wednesday for a new challenge along with a random chance to win!
Paper Craft Crew
Metallic Embellishments Theme Challenge #239
Adding Metallic embellishments to your projects for the Metallic Embellishments Theme Challenge is a great way to bump it up a notch on your projects. Feel free to add any embellishment that has a “metallic” feel and fits with the theme of this challenge. Remember to have fun and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
We welcome you to use any products in your project.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Winners will be posted Thursday, April 20th
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC239.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!