Our Challenge Rules
Just a few Challenge Rules and reminders as you play along:
- Create a project – card, scrapbook page, 3D project using the challenge of the week.
- Your card must be posted via DIRECT LINK to Pinterest, a blog (Blogger, WordPress, Splitcoast, etc.) or Facebook (images without links will not included in the design team pick process). The majority of the design team does not belong to photo posting groups, such as Flickr, etc., therefore making it difficult for us to comment without being forced to join a group.
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 2 other challenges (for a total of 3 challenges including PCCC).
- Use ANY products you want although we encourage the use of at least 3 Stampin’ Up! products.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use PCCC# and the week number when sharing your entry.
- Please limit submission to 3 cards per week, per challenge participant.
- Color Challenges – You may use any neutrals (white, vanilla, black, brown, gray, kraft) and natural colors for skin, hair or fur, in addition to the challenge colors.
- We ask participants to turn off the comment verification!
- COOKIES – any blog or website that has a message at the top about “collecting cookies” will not be commented on. Design Team members may feel this to be an invasion of their online privacy which they do not wish to be compromised.
The Paper Craft Crew reserves the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines.
Top Picks and Blog Candy Winners:
- The Design Team will select the “Top Picks.” The Top Pick(s) are announced the day before the next challenge is posted.
- As a Top Pick, your project will be posted on our Top Pick blog post along with your name and a link to your original posting.
- Winners are encouraged to add the “Top Pick” banner to their blog.
- Periodically, we offer Blog Candy. All Blog Candy includes FREE SHIPPING to residents within the United States. If you live outside of the United States, we must ask that you pay for shipping of your Blog Candy.
- Winners of Blog Candy are randomly selected through our InLinkz service.
If you have any questions about our guidelines, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you so much for your participation at the Paper Craft Crew! We appreciate all of our participants!
3 thoughts on “Challenge Rules”
I can’t wait to join in the fun
Thank you Charlene. We always appreciate kind comments. We look forward to you joining the fun too!
Hi there! I have created a card for the PCC325 Challenge and posted to my WordPress with a link to your page and a pic of the challenge sketch included. Is there something else I need to do to ‘share’ with you! Thank you so much for being there at just the right time!