Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge blog for Sketch Challenge #240. I can’t believe that this week is our 240th offering of the Paper Craft Crew Challenge. It has been an honor to work with some many talented people over the past few years. Some of the design team members have been around from the very beginning. Some have said farewell while new members have been added. The Paper Craft Crew consists of design team members that enjoy a fun, paper crafting challenge.
You are invited to play along as we celebrate our 240th Sketch Challenge. Also, please join us every Wednesday for a fun, new challenge along with a random chance to win!
Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge #240
We encourage you to have fun and hopefully you will be inspired by the design team samples. The design team consists of a nice variety of styles sure to inspire. Now, go create! We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
Any paper crafting products are welcome to be used in your project.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, April 25th
Winners will be posted Thursday, April 27th
A Few Things to Remember:
- Projects must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display the challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site. Please use keyword PCC240
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!