Welcome to Color Challenge #242 with the Paper Craft Crew. Playing with color is so much fun so join the Paper Craft Crew Design Team for a fun Color Challenge featuring four colors but you can choose to use three of the four colors and any neutral. The design team are paper crafters that can’t resist a fun challenge and we all love color. Remember to join us every Wednesday for a fun, new challenge along with a random chance to win!
Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge #242
Have fun and we can’t wait to see what you come up with! We welcome you to use any products in your project. Color Challenges are lots of fun but we know it can be challenging sometimes as colors can vary so much. Use what you love and closely represents the colors listed in the Color Challenge. We can’t wait to see what you share featuring the colors in this Color Challenge.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Winners will be posted Thursday, May 11th
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC242.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!