Welcome to the Inspirational Challenge #273 with the Paper Craft Crew. This will be a TWO Week Challenge so the Design Team can enjoy the holiday with their families. Join the fun and play along. The design team is here to inspire with the amazing projects they have created. So, check out the samples, head to your crafty space and play along! The design team is a group of paper crafters that can’t resist a challenge and love to share! And, we certainly hope you can’t resist a challenge and will play along by creating a project to share. We look forward to seeing your creation.
Paper Craft Crew TWO Week Challenge
Inspirational Challenge #273
Have fun by playing along with the Inspirational Challenge. Why play along? To challenge your creativity! Post to your blog or on a social media venue then share it with us. There is a reason you bought the product and we challenge you to use any of the products you love. Again, we can’t wait to see how you are inspired and the creation you make.
Holiday Blog Candy!
Since it’s the Holiday’s and I’m in a giving mood I decided to offer some blog candy! I have TWO packages of Foil Snowflakes that we are giving away! So, that means we will have TWO winners! Yippee! EVERYONE is eligible to win regardless of where you live. However, if you live outside of the United States, you will be responsible for paying the shipping fees. Winners are randomly selected via InLinkz. To be entered into the drawing, submit ANY type of project featuring the 2 Week Inspiration Challenge.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
Winners will be posted on Thursday or Friday after the challenge closes
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC273.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!