Welcome to the Color Challenge #276 with the Paper Craft Crew. Join the fun and play along. The design team is here to inspire with the amazing projects they have created. So, check out the samples, head to your crafty space and play along! The design team is a group of paper crafters that can’t resist a challenge and love to share! And, we certainly hope you can’t resist a challenge and will play along by creating a project to share. We look forward to seeing your creation.
Paper Craft Crew
Color Challenge #276
Have fun by playing along with the Color Challenge. Why play along? To challenge yourself and stretch your creativity! Post to your blog or on a social media venue then share it with us. There is a reason you bought the product and we challenge you to use any of the products you love. Again, we can’t wait to see how you are inspired and the creation you make.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, January 23, 2018.
Winners will be posted on Thursday or Friday after the challenge closes.
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC276.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!