Welcome to the “New to You” Theme Challenge #316 with the Paper Craft Crew. Join the fun and play along. The design team is here to inspire with the amazing projects they have created. So, check out the samples, head to your crafty space and play along!
The design team consists of paper crafters that can’t resist a challenge and we love to share! And, we certainly hope you can’t resist a challenge and will play along by creating a project to share. We look forward to seeing your creation.
Paper Craft Crew
Theme Challenge #316
Have fun by playing along with the theme challenge. Why play along? Because it’s fun! To share, post your project to your blog or another social media platform then add it by using the InLinkz link provided at the end of this blog post.
This theme is about using products you’ve purchased that are “NEW to YOU.” Look through your crafts! Is there a product you bought but haven’t used? Well, this challenge is the perfect excuse to use that NEW, unused product. Use the products you’ve purchased and love by playing along. We can’t wait to see how you are inspired and the creation you make.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, DATE
Winners will be posted on Thursday or Friday after the challenge closes
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC316.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!