The Paper Craft Crew has a new Sketch Challenge for the week. You are invited to create and submit a project for PCC332. Each design team member created projects to help inspire you. So, check out their samples, head to your crafty space and play along! We are paper crafters that can’t resist a challenge and love to share! And, we certainly hope you can’t resist a challenge.
Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge #332
Why play along? Because it’s fun! To participate, post your completed project to your blog or on a social media venue then share it with us. There is a reason you bought the product and we challenge you to use the products you love.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, April 9th
Winners will be posted on Thursday or Friday after the challenge closes
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC332.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS, ADD your link below!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!