Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Theme Challenge #230 celebrating LOVE. Love is so much more than Valentines Day… It is a reflection of individuals we love or events that represent LOVE in out lives! Share the different ways you express love for someone in your life or a special event. You are challenged to share a project representing weddings, anniversaries, giving a hug, a holiday or giving gifts!
All of our team members are paper crafters who can’t resist a fun challenge. Join us every Wednesday for a fun, new challenge along with a chance to win!
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
Love Theme Challenge #230
Have fun and we can’t wait to see the project that you create! You are welcome to use any brand of products on your project. Also, feel free to create a card, scrapbook page, 3D item! All paper craft projects are encouraged. To link your project, go to the end of the blog post.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Winners will be posted Thursday, February 16
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC230.
- Please… limit of 3 projects per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!