Hello Paper Craft Crew friends and fans! Welcome to Card Sketch Challenge #231. We are a passionate group of paper crafters that enjoy fun challenges and sharing. Inspiration is here! Join the challenge every Wednesday for a chance to win!
Some of the Design Team members are Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators and some are not; so that you are given the opportunity to interpret challenges from an extremely well-rounded Design Team. The team works hard every week to provide inspiration and current trends in the paper crafting industry. The aim is to be your #1 go-to resource. The Paper Craft Crew has YOU covered.
Paper Craft Crew Challenge
Card Sketch Challenge #231
Have fun! The crew is always excited to see your creations!
There are no constraints as to specific brands. Do you scrapbook? Do you enjoy Mixed Media? Share any paper craft creation and not just a handmade card.
Along with this weeks fabulous sketch there is also an opportunity to win a great Sale-A-Bration stamp set of Any Occasion that is being offered by Cindy B Designs! Below is a picture of the adorable stamp set! Play along for a chance to win.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, February 21st
Winners will be posted Thursday, February 23
[inlinkz_linkup id=695226 mode=1]
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC231.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenge participant.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. We humbly ask that you view all of our challenge rules via the link provided – CLICK HERE!
What are you going to create? Share your beautiful projects made for this challenge! The Paper Craft Crew thanks you for your time and for participating in our challenges!
[inlinkz_linkup id=695227 mode=1]