Welcome to Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #233. The Paper Craft Crew Design Team can’t resist a challenge and sharing projects to help inspire you in your creative endeavors. Come back every Wednesday for a fun, new challenge!
Challenges are a great way to help your creative juices expand beyond your comfort zone. The Tic-Tac-Toe challenge gives you several options by playing down, across or diagonally. If you’ve never done a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, give it a try today!
Paper Craft Crew
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #233
Remember to have fun and to come back here to share your creation!
You are welcome to use any products in your project.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Winners will be posted Thursday, March 9th
[inlinkz_linkup id=698248 mode=1]
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC233!
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
[inlinkz_linkup id=698249 mode=1]