Welcome to the Sketch Challenge #255 with the Paper Craft Crew. Join the fun and play along. The design team is here to inspire with the amazing projects they have created. So, check out the samples, head to your crafty space and play along! The design team is a group of paper crafters that can’t resist a challenge and love to share! And, we certainly hope you can’t resist a challenge and will play along by creating a project to share. We look forward to seeing your creation.
Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge #255
Have fun by playing along with the Sketch challenge. Why play along? Because, we know you own new, unused products. So, choose any new, unused products and create a project to share. Post to your blog or on a social media venue then share it with us. There is a reason you bought the product and we challenge you to use those shiny new products. Again, we can’t wait to see how you are inspired and the creation you make.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Winners will be posted Thursday or Friday.
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC255.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!