Welcome to Card Sketch #160 with the Paper Craft Crew. We look forward to seeing your creations this week. As I mentioned last week, the Paper Craft Crew is excited (at least we hope it is exciting and that you’ll be as excited as we are…), we are going to be mixing things up a bit by throwing in some different challenges.
Starting in just a couple of weeks, the Paper Craft Crew will be adding in a new challenge. The plan is to offer a “non-sketch” challenge every 3rd or 4th week such as a Tic-Tac-Toe, color or theme challenge. We really think you’ll have fun with this little change up!
Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch
Card Sketch #160
Just a few things to think about as you play along with us this week:
- Before playing along, please make certain you CLICK HERE to review our Challenge Rule!
- When posting to your blog or other social media, please use keyword PCCCS160.
- The Paper Craft Crew design team has come up with some fun card samples using this week’s card sketch. You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
- POSTING END TIME: If you’d like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 11:55 PM EST
- VOTING: Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 11:55 PM EST. Voting ends on Monday, September 14, 2015 at 10:00 PM EST.
The Paper Craft Crew design team has come up with some fun card samples using this week’s card sketch. You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
Additional Details important to the Paper Craft Crew
SOCIAL NETWORKING and UPDATES… Look for the Paper Craft Crew on Facebook! You can like us by clicking HERE! You can also find the Paper Craft Crew on Pinterest. Don’t forget to sign up for email updates if you haven’t done so! We encourage you to share the Paper Craft Crew along with your card creation via email, on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social venue.
DESIGNER OPPORTUNITY… Participation “adds up” and wiith regular participation we may invite you to become a future guest designer or even a member of our team! How cool is that… Also, the more participation by our readers increases the exposure for everyone from participants to the design team to Stampin’ Up! To be eligible as a guest designer, we like to see regular participation in 5 out of 8 consecutive sketches AND be able to create a card using 100% Stampin’ Up! products.
BLOG CANDY… The Paper Craft Crew periodically offers BLOG CANDY! You will never know when the Blog Candy will show up. We have to keep you on your toes and coming back for more! NOTE: shipping of blog candy within the United States is free, unfortunately, we must ask our winners living outside of the United States to pay for shipping on any blog candy they may win.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!