Welcome to the Sketch Challenge #306 with the Paper Craft Crew. Join the fun and play along. The design team is here to inspire with the amazing projects they have created. So, check out the samples, head to your crafty space and play along! The Paper Craft Crew design team is a group of paper crafters that can’t resist a challenge and love to share! And, we certainly hope you can’t resist a challenge and will play along by creating a project to share. We look forward to seeing your creation.
Paper Craft Crew
Sketch Challenge #306
Have fun playing along with the Sketch challenge. Why play along? Because it’s fun! Post to your blog or on a social media venue then share it with us. There is a reason you bought the product and we challenge you to use any of the products you love. Again, we can’t wait to see how you are inspired and the creation you make.
The challenge will close at 1:00 pm EST on Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Winners will be posted on Thursday or Friday after the challenge closes – NOTE… there are some changes coming with how winners are posted. A member of the design team has volunteered to take over and we are working on getting them up to speed. I’ve also given them the go-ahead to make changes that work for them.
[inlinkz_linkup id=796964 mode=1]
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC306.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
[inlinkz_linkup id=796965 mode=1]