Well… We messed up! I forgot to actually schedule the blog post for PCC368 to go live! So, feel free to create a card and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Facebook Page. We would still love to see how you are inspired. Click HERE to share.
Welcome to the Vertical Sketch Challenge #368 with the Paper Craft Crew. Join the fun! Play along by creating a paper craft themed project inspired by the sketch. The design team is ready to inspire with the amazing projects they are sharing. So, check out the samples, click on the links for more information then head to your crafty space to play along!
Vertical Sketch Challenge
Paper Craft Crew Challenge #368
To participate, post your completed project to your blog or on a social media venue. Then share it with us by linking the URL for your project using the InLinkz provided at the bottom of this post. Again, we look forward to seeing the project you create.
The challenge will close at 2:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Winners post on Tuesday the week after the challenge closes.
A Few Things to Remember:
- Your project must be new, created for this challenge and combined with no more than 3 other challenges (for a total of 4 challenges including PCC).
- Include your First Name in the Link Title input box.
- Display our challenge image in your post, and link it back to the Paper Craft Crew site in your post. Please use keyword PCC368.
- Please… limit of 3 cards per week, per challenger.
- We reserve the right to remove links that do not comply with the above guidelines. To view all of our challenge rules, CLICK HERE!