Paper Craft Crew Scrapbook Sketch Challenge #2
Welcome to the Paper Craft Crew Scrapbook Sketch Challenge #2!
I'm excited to bring you our second Scrapbook Sketch challenge! I promise these will start to become more common and posted on a regular basis! Our goal is to do one Scrapbook Sketch challenge a month. We would really love to inspire others to dive into the world of scrapbooking whether it is traditional or digital scrapbooking!
Again, we LOVE participation in our challenges and encourage you to share along with talk about the Paper Craft Crew challenges. Post about us on Facebook, Tweet on Twitter and Pin on Pinterest!
Sign up NOW for email updates. The Paper Craft Crew is also on Facebook and we would love to have you like us by clicking HERE!
Drum ROLL… It is NOW time for the SECOND Scrapbook Sketch from the Paper Craft Crew, so grab your stamps & supplies and play along!
Here is the Paper Craft Crew Scrapbook Sketch Challenge #2!
Just some things to think about as you play along with us this week
- You may flip or rotate the sketch, change or replace the shapes, but please make sure the general layout is recognizable.
- Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the InLinkz feature at the end of this post. If InLinkz is down, please add a link with your comment.
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry! You can still use inLinkz by linking to your photo posted on Facebook or a similar social media site.
- The Paper Craft Crew Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and as such, we would like to see a minimum of 2 Stampin' Up! products and/or stamped images used on your scrapbook page but don't let that stop you from participating.
- Feel free to submit MORE than ONE scrapbook page!
- When uploading to online galleries, please use keyword PCCSS002.
- POSTING END TIME: If you'd like to be considered as one of our spotlight scrapbook pages, please be sure to link your project by Sunday, February 3, 2013 @ 10:00 PM EST and link your post over to here too 🙂
- VOTING: Voting will begin on Sunday, February 3, 2013 @ 10:00 PM EST, you can start voting on the entries. The voting will end on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
Now, here's what the Paper Craft Crew have come up with, using this month's scrapbook sketch…
You may click any of the photos to see a larger image, and you may also click the name under the photo to go to the designers blog for more information on their creation.
So… What are you going to create? We are excited to see!
Sunny Stampin’ & Scrappin’!